The Partner Assault Response Service is a psycho-educational service offered in a group setting to persons who have been found guilty or pleaded guilty to a criminal act involving family violence towards a current or previous partner.
- Psycho-educational group sessions for persons who have committed violent acts or maltreated their spouse or partner
- Education and counselling for persons who have committed acts of physical or emotional violence
- Support, information and orientation services for victims of these crimes
- 16 years of age or over
- Accused of assault against their partner and pleaded guilty
- On probation with the condition that they participate in the program
Applications for service must be initiated by the Crown Attorney or Probation Officer.